The Swim Lab Pte Ltd was established by three former National swimmers (David Lim, Gary Tan and Kenneth Cheok) with an intense passion for swimming and for bringing participation in the sport to a new level in Singapore. With their combined knowledge and expertise in the sport, the three swimmers developed a systematic approach to learning and mastering the sport.
Swim Lab offers a wide spectrum of programs from group Learn-to-Swim to individual Stroke Correction. All classes are conducted with our students in mind. As such, Swim Lab provides holistic swimming instruction services to all at the most reasonable and value for money prices.
Please call 8-333-5-LAB (522) / 8-366-5-LAB (522) or email email@example.com to enquire now!
David Lim (BBM)
- Founder, Swimfast Aquatic Club
- Head Coach (World Championships, Asian Games & SEA Games)
- Sportsman-of-the-Year (1985, 1987, 1988)
- Asian Games Medallist
- 19 SEA Games Gold Medals
- Two-time Olympian
- BSc, Brigham Young University
David brings to Swim Lab a wealth of experience accumulated from many years at the helm of Swimfast Aquatic Club, an elite swimming club in Singapore, and as national team coach for over a decade. His tremendous passion for swimming and coaching is evident in the numerous national champions he has nurtured over the years. Apart from his commitments as a coach, David enjoys an occasional game of golf and soccer.
- Head Coach (World Youth Swimming Championships, Asian Age Group Swimming Championships, SEA Age Group)
- National Team Coach (SEA Games, Asian Youth Games)
- Multiple SEA Games Medallist
- Multiple SNOC Meritorious Awards
- BSc (Psychology). Brigham Young University
Gary represents Singapore’s new generation of coaches ready to nurture the next generation of champions. As one of the youngest and brightest coaches in the national team, he brings to Singapore swimming a fresh perspective and new ideas which will take the sport to greater heights in the future. Over and above his regular coaching duties, Gary conducts stroke correction classes catered to elite level swimmers for peak performance. His other interests include jogging, golf and singing.
- Multiple SEA Age Group Medallist
- ASEAN University Games Medallist
- SSA Best Male Swimmer of the Year (2001, 2003)
- BBM & BSc (Economics) (Hons), Singapore Management University
- Lee Kong Chian Scholar
Kenneth is a fine example of how one can successfully manage sports and academic requirements. His background in swimming coupled with acute business knowledge enables Swim Lab to provide quality service to its customers. In addition, Kenneth spearheads various events and activities that Swim Lab is involved in so as to benefit not only its students and clients but the community as well. In his free time, Kenneth plays golf, tennis and reads.